OMG! OMG! OMG! You need to make these muffins. Like yesterday!
Seriously, they are good. They can definitely satisfy a sweet tooth and fill you up at the same time. Grab one along with some protein to start your day!
Carrot Banana Muffins
This recipe makes about 12 muffins, but leftovers can be frozen for quick use at another time. Serving size is two muffins for breakfast or one muffin for a snack.
2 cups Almond flour
2 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Sea salt
1 tbs Cinnamon
1 cup Pitted dates
3 Ripe Bananas
1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup Coconut oil
1 1/2 cups Carrots, shredded
3/4 cup Walnuts, finely chopped
12 Muffin paper liners
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a small bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. In a food processor, combine dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar and oil.
4. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and blend until completely combined.
5. Fold in carrots and walnuts.
6. Spoon mixture into paper lined muffin tins.
7. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.